09-04-2013, 11:58 AM #1
- 37 Posts
Amber update for L620 is now available in Indonesia and Papua New Guinea...
Don't know when it will be available in India ?
During my last chat with the customer care, they informed me that it will be available in india by end of august....
August gone...now in September ....still waiting...
09-04-2013, 12:35 PM #3
- 49 Posts
Indian L920 was one of the first to get the update, and two days later L820 got the update!!!! Why are they doing this kind of thing with the L620. First they delayed the launch when it was released and now the update is coming so freaking late.... Would have done the update by NSU but had some apps which are now removed from the store..... :(
09-04-2013, 12:49 PM #4
- 142 Posts
Er. The Lumia 820 got the update 4 days later than the Lumia 920. Not that it matters. I thought the 620 would at least get the update on the 1st of September. But still, nothing here. I always keep hoping that if the update does not come today, we'll always get it tomorrow. Sad that almost 3 weeks is about to pass.
- 09-07-2013, 09:55 PM #7
"Lumia 620 Ember Update Available on Indonesia" but on my nokia software updater and nokia care suit nothing any notification,just say available on 1030.6407.1308.0002 version.
Please how to get this Amber Update version without OTA update (i like manually download) or who can tell me what the fimware code this official amber?....
My Firmware now is RM-846 Lumia 620 059R4K7 VAR APAC INDONESIA ID CV 103.6407.1308.0002
- By fatclue_98 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 09-08-2013, 02:29 AM
- By mjaiteh in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 10Last Post: 09-06-2013, 04:57 PM
- By driver1676 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 15Last Post: 09-05-2013, 03:52 PM
- By codlips in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 7Last Post: 09-05-2013, 07:17 AM
- By Psyk00 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 02:02 PM