Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi
    I have just finally managed to move music from my Vista laptop to my Lumia 620 (via Media player)and found that all the music has gone onto the phone memory, which is now full, whereas the memory card is virtually empty. The setting is on "store music on card", so why doesn't the phone store the music on the card?

thanks

Martin
    Ambassador

I think you accidentally copied all the music from your pc to your phone memory instead of the card.

I can make a custom wallpaper for you for no cost :) just hit me up & check my wallpaper thread - here
    My Comic Book - Its about Iphone 5s and Innovation Click here

Er, if I connect the phone to my laptop, work through Windows Media player, how would I then determine that it goes on the card? Especially if I told the phone to story music on the card, rather than the phone. So the issue is NOT that the phone memory is full, the issue is that everything went onto the phone memory, not the card !
    Ambassador

I copy my music my opening the SD card as I would open a pen drive and not through media player, so am not sure why it went on the phone memory :(

I can make a custom wallpaper for you for no cost :) just hit me up & check my wallpaper thread - here
    My Comic Book - Its about Iphone 5s and Innovation Click here

Just recheck the syncing process. Maybe you chose sync to phone memory instead of sd Card.