- 08-16-2013, 01:20 PM #1
Hi, i have my Lumia 620 from about more than two months, I've recently found it randomly freezing and restarting without any reason, while playing games or simply browsing, it happens in a gap of 4-5 days randomly. It's seriously annoying, I hate phones that reboot without any reason, which generally happens in Android. Well, i would like to know if this happens with your Lumia 620 or not.
- 08-16-2013, 06:58 PM #2
Well, you could try a soft reset or a hard reset to see if that solves the problem.
Also, the games (and emulators) that you play may be straining the phone's hardware. This is a friendly reminder to not do exactly that.Apparently, there is not a single trace of Segoe UI on this forum.
- 08-16-2013, 08:57 PM #3
Do you own a Lumia 620, does it randomly reboot?
- 08-21-2013, 11:37 PM #4
I here also have the random reset issue. While it is not every 4-5 days, it happens randomly and resets about 2-3 times in a row every other day. I have yet to pin-point the main problem, but it started since i swaped sim cards this monday. Thought it was storage, but i still have 1gb left. Uninstalled a couple of games and applications but still got the resets yesterday... Anybody got any clues?
- 08-29-2013, 03:24 PM #10
Well i found out that my battery was the culprit. I realized that whenever i hit my phone from the side, even slightly, it will reset. It turns out one of the contacts in the battery is a little open, which loses contact upon hit. I have to buy a new one, or just be careful with the phone (or try to give fix it with something).
- By SamEve in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2013, 02:35 PM
- By howiewolverine in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 15Last Post: 09-02-2013, 07:53 PM
- By Samccart66 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2013, 01:34 PM
- By pdch in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 9Last Post: 08-24-2013, 09:39 PM
- By sachingoel0101 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2013, 10:37 AM