Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Hello,

1. I am not getting any Xbox Music Option in the settings on Music + Videos.
    2. If I sync Music using Windows Media Player, the Album art, artists and Albums disappear after a while.
    3. The Music+Videos app doesnt show any album art in the background and is always grayed out.
    (Pictures attached)

Somebody help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20130327_0001.png   wp_ss_20130327_0003.png   wp_ss_20130327_0004.png  
    Is Xbox Music store available in your region?
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
    Hey!
    1.u need to have a US live/hotmail account in order to get xbox music service
    2. Cant say,weird problem,i always use explorer (drag and drop) to sync on my L820
    3. Again in order to get background artist image or info u need to have US live account.

OR

If u don't want to make a US live account (trust me its worth making one) u can use MPAtool app from market place by which u can add manual background or album art.

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChunk41 View Post
    Hey!
    1.u need to have a US live/hotmail account in order to get xbox music service
    2. Cant say,weird problem,i always use explorer (drag and drop) to sync on my L820
    3. Again in order to get background artist image or info u need to have US live account.
    It doesn't have to be a US hotmail live address. I have a live.com.au address and everything works fine for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by OzRob View Post
    It doesn't have to be a US hotmail live address. I have a live.com.au address and everything works fine for me.
    I know,its just that i only know US who supports xbox live services even though there are few more country other than US which has xbox live services which i wasn't sure so i made a US account..
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the replies. I think it was Windows Media player sync which was creating the album art disappearance. I used the MPAtool to download album arts and now they work fine. :)

And yeah, Xbox Music doesn't seem to be available for my region. :-|