- 02-21-2013, 03:09 PM #1
On my HTC there's an app called "connection setup" which allows you to pick your network provider and it sets the various related settings.
I couldn't see an equivalent on the 620.
I think the problem is related to using a Tesco Mobile SIM.
In "Settings" -> "Mobile Network", the "Data Connection" is "On".
The "Network selection" at the bottom is set to "automatic".
Any ideas please?Hoping to upgrade soon from my HTC HD7(.8)
- 02-21-2013, 04:05 PM #3
Thanks but that's not the case.
I've just switched to Tesco Mobile and when I put their SIM in my HTC the data wasn't working.
I ran the HTC Connection Setup app and it was then enabled.
I'm asking here as my dad has bought an O2 Nokia 620 and he's also using a Tesco Mobile SIM.
Unfortunately his phone doesn't appear to come with the "Network Setup" app which is mentioned in the "How to manually set up internet and MMS" guide on the Tesco site: http://simulator.tesco.wdsserve.com/...okia_lumia_610 (they don't do the 620 yet)
Is it the APN that needs setting? Is there any other way to set that on a Lumia?Hoping to upgrade soon from my HTC HD7(.8)
03-04-2013, 02:18 AM #7Hi..
- 102 Posts
im still blur using this phone..got problem about data access..my credit always zero due to unwanted internet connection. how to disabled the data access?
Go into settings/ mobile network and disable mobile data.
This will stop programs that need to connect yo the internet
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Foroplex beta
- By neonstar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 01-07-2013, 10:05 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Windows 8Replies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2012, 12:21 PM
- By VagrantWade in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 33Last Post: 11-06-2012, 06:05 PM
- By xDante in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 6Last Post: 10-16-2012, 12:49 AM
- By matejwp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 10-05-2011, 10:12 AM