Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Turbo_lemon

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    So after reading all the reviews and falling in love with the yellow 620 I knew it was going to be mine. I have been wanting to test out windows phone 8 for a while now and this was the perfect chance. I am completely impressed with both this phone and the windows phone 8 experience so far, reminds me a lot of when I switched to apple when the 4 came out and in some ways is already better than whatever ios version was back then. I do notice that the audio quality thru my klipsch s4i's is quite a bit softer and quieter with the 620 compared to the 4s but I honestly dont listen to that music and it doesnt matter to me. Now to find the damn shells for sale so I can swap between the yellow, orange, blue and white and I may just sell the old apple and make the swap back to windows all the way!! I paid $335 with express overnight shipping from negrielectronics.com which is less than half what my iphone with express shipping from apple! I am missing probably 5 apps that I used regularly but I can live without them if need be and I am sure there is nothing but growth and more apps to come to windows 8.
    MDak280 likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    Reading things like this really make me think someone needs to be carrying the 620 in the US. There would be a nice market for them.

What apps are you missing?

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by troylytle View Post
    What apps are you missing?
    My online banking apps, Songza, Navfree GPS, and a really handy fuel mileage and vehicle expense tracking app I really like, I will adjust to not having them im sure and for right now I am swapping back and forth between the two phones trying to decide which is gonna stay as the daily and which will go to back up duty or be sold off.

I pinned the mobile balance site of my bank to my starts screen. Nokia maps and drive work awesome for me and Nokia music for my music needs. Maybe some of these help.