02-16-2013, 07:16 PM #6
- 927 Posts
^ good question... they don't do it for Nokia's Symbian phones, I've been using the "dumb phone" data plan for years and it works fine.. its practically unlimited. I don't know how they do that.. I used to think it was based on imei numbers, but someone told me that they have a different way of telling what phone you are running.
It will be nice to have an unlocked WP running on the $10-15 data plan
04-08-2014, 05:45 AM #8
- 13 Posts
SimpleUnlocking.com I hope it will be very useful to you.
- 04-08-2014, 05:48 AM #9
- By AdamMGregory in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2012, 08:59 PM
- By BigMouse in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:35 AM
- By dula714 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-18-2012, 08:44 PM
- By cp2_4eva in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 04-03-2012, 02:01 AM
- By v10type-r in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 15Last Post: 03-30-2012, 09:22 PM