Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By leonkehoe
  • 1 Post By Sean Burns1

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Sad to see the Nokia Lumia 620 has 0 user reviews on The Verge. If you have one and want to share your thoughts (good and bad) then why not head over there and post a review? Let's get the word out as to what great value it is!
    Gergolos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by leonkehoe View Post
    Sad to see the Nokia Lumia 620 has 0 user reviews on The Verge. If you have one and want to share your thoughts (good and bad) then why not head over there and post a review? Let's get the word out as to what great value it is!
    I'll see what I can do when mine comes in next week :)

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Why there not here?
    I came from Android. Bought the Lumia 620 two days ago. I wanted to see what is windows phone and now I'm hooked ^.^ It is better than Android, for me atleast :)

Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    OK I have played with the 620 in 2 different stores so far and although it is nice,it has a rather sluggish screen response. It seems to have trouble catching up with my finger swipes. Here is my video

Notice how it tries to catch up with my fingers
    fbloise likes this.

Thanks for video but i'm not sure it's abnormally sluggish.. To get faster scrolling you need to have a right amount of 'flick' in your swipe. It's not always easy to do with a thumb. It seems to scroll pretty fast when you did that at times. My L920 behaves similarly .

Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TK2011 View Post
    Thanks for video but i'm not sure it's abnormally sluggish.. To get faster scrolling you need to have a right amount of 'flick' in your swipe. It's not always easy to do with a thumb. It seems to scroll pretty fast when you did that at times. My L920 behaves similarly .

Well I scroll the same way on my current phone but it never reacts as slow as that

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Burns1 View Post
    Well I scroll the same way on my current phone but it never reacts as slow as that
    Did you check the settings like guided on the specific thread?
    Kind of stupid to have it on default on the phone.
    Yes, it does scroll slowly and I really have no idea why. Mine seems fine when I want to scroll downwards but scrolling upwards, it's very sluggish and very slow, exactly like how you show in the video. Also, the Lumia 620 in Malaysia at least, has this sort issue where the screen cannot register multi touch correctly. Happened with mine, but only for a couple of times a week. Been a long time since it last happened and it happened again just a couple of hours ago but only for a couple of minutes. Now it seems to be fine though...

Now I'm not sure whether this is a hardware issue or a software issue. I did switch off the screen magnifier thing though...
    Nokia Lumia 620 - White

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Another big mistake by Nokia. This phone was supposed to be important as means of expanding the platform.

fck .... its nt yet released in india .......

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    seems to run smoothly for this chap.

Though I did notice the one I tried in the o2 store did the same thing. Ill go back at the weekend and try turning off magnifier and see if it improves

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I imagine this is not an issue for first-time users as they have nothing to compare it to.

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Technoloay View Post
    Why there not here?
    Because it's about getting the word out...
    Thanked by: