Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

I got my Lumia 620 today guys.

I did notice that when you scroll up and down, their is a very slight delay. It's in the micro-seconds and isn't really noticeable at all, however my 610 doesn't have this problem. The 610 is instant.

Is this a hardware issue or is it more something to do with Windows Phone 8? Is it nothing to worry about?

Thanks.

What is this delay you guys are all talking about? I don't have it at all on my Lumia 620... =/

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwo View Post
    What is this delay you guys are all talking about? I don't have it at all on my Lumia 620... =/
    It is very minimal and unless you know what you're looking for, you probably won't even notice it.
    There is a very, very slight delay but once you notice it, you will notice it. But if you don't notice it, you won't notice it... So far, two weeks already I think that I'm free of any of the well-known multitouch issue and all seems to be fine.
    Nokia Lumia 620 - White
    Tiwo likes this.

I think Nokia will fix this.
    Yep, I really hope the next update will bring a fix to this thing. It's not that I'm too bothered about it because it's barely noticeable but surely it will be nice for it to be fixed :)
    Nokia Lumia 620 - White

Quote Originally Posted by TheLuminis620 View Post
    There is a very, very slight delay but once you notice it, you will notice it. But if you don't notice it, you won't notice it... So far, two weeks already I think that I'm free of any of the well-known multitouch issue and all seems to be fine.
    Dude! I'm happy for you :D! One less issue to worry about, eh? ;)
    Dude! I'm happy for you :D! One less issue to worry about, eh? ;)
    Haha! Yeah, thanks mate. Yep, one less issue to worry about definitely, hopefully it won't ever come again. Now my issue seems to be the white back cover getting really dirty. Looking for a spare cover now. ;)
    Nokia Lumia 620 - White

Haha! Yeah, thanks mate. Yep, one less issue to worry about definitely, hopefully it won't ever come again. Now my issue seems to be the white back cover getting really dirty. Looking for a spare cover now. ;)
    Haha guess I'll get that issue too. Let's wait for the Nokia shells/covers to come out ;).
    TheLuminis620 likes this.

I picked up a cheap case from ebay for mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_000230.jpg  
    TheLuminis620 likes this.
    Maan.. I need mine. My snowy has become yellowish :(
    Nokia Lumia 620 - White

Meh I'm not going to buy a case or whatever at all :). The phone has to be shown in its full pride and joy! I'll wait for the shells to come out ^^
    sision likes this.

Maan.. I need mine. My snowy has become yellowish :(
    I'd like to buy the lumia 620 white ... Yellowish ? Really ? ... Maybe the black one is better ... I don't know which one choose
    Quote Originally Posted by fabferra View Post
    I'd like to buy the lumia 620 white ... Yellowish ? Really ? ... Maybe the black one is better ... I don't know which one choose
    I mean, it turns yellow only on the part where I frequently hold the phone. The rest are fine. It's just that the material itself seems to be easy to get all the dirt on. If you're worried about it getting dirty, get a Black one or Lime Green which is glossy so chances of getting dirt on it is pretty slim. If you still want to get a white one, get a case for it ;)
    Nokia Lumia 620 - White
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by stokietom View Post
    I wanted to buy this phone, but this issue is the only thing that's putting me off from doing so.

Has anyone tried turning the magnifier off as suggested? Does doing that fix it?

Also, is this problem likely to be hardware or software related?

Many thanks.
    Turn the magnifier off is useless on 620. I think it's a software problem, may be Nokia will fix it.

I mean, it turns yellow only on the part where I frequently hold the phone. The rest are fine. It's just that the material itself seems to be easy to get all the dirt on. If you're worried about it getting dirty, get a Black one or Lime Green which is glossy so chances of getting dirt on it is pretty slim. If you still want to get a white one, get a case for it ;)
    Maybe wash your hands more often, hahahaha :D *joke*
    Maybe wash your hands more often, hahahaha :D *joke*
    Could it be my hand sanitizer? Well I don't know... Seems to be the same for a couple of guys here in Malaysia with white casing too. Hmmm...
    Nokia Lumia 620 - White

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I actually think its the WP8 itself being somehow slow in scrolling. Before I bought mine, I went to the Nokia Store and tested all including the brand new 820 and 920. Seems like the scrolling is much faster in WP7 than it is in WP8. I don't know whether Microsoft deliberately slow down the scrolling speed in WP8?
    I second all of this.
    I dont thinkk so I've tried both of them ...i think both having same ...or maybe 620's touch is better

Global Posts
    1 Global Posts
    my lumia 620 is ok, not slow in scrolling.

Global Posts
    1 Global Posts
    my nokia lumia 620 is ok, not slow in scrolling.

i have seen this problem
    scrolling lags when you slowly move finger
    disabling magnifier little bit improves scrolling but still wp7 was way smoother
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12