12-31-2012, 08:34 AM #1
- 2 Posts
My mother-in-law is looking for her first smartphone, and I would like to get her a WP 7.5 Lumia 610 / 710. AFAIK the 710 has been discontinued?
Anyway, the make-or-break for the new phone is the question of built-in, turn-by-turn navigation.
I am not very experienced with windows phones, but I believe that Nokia is offering an offline-navigation with the windows phones.
Is this correct? Does the usage involve *any* data traffic when roaming? Could somebody shed a light on this issue please?
12-31-2012, 08:45 AM #3
- 2 Posts
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 610Replies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2012, 04:43 PM
- By the_tyrant in forum Nokia Lumia 610Replies: 16Last Post: 09-06-2012, 10:21 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 610Replies: 10Last Post: 06-07-2012, 05:49 AM
- By Big Supes in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 22Last Post: 03-17-2012, 03:04 AM
- By Bear lx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-29-2012, 03:52 PM