Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    My FB doesn't work well. It's so laggy! I've tried it on both my data plan and a wifi connection and it's the same.

Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by newtowindowsphone32 View Post
    My FB doesn't work well. It's so laggy! I've tried it on both my data plan and a wifi connection and it's the same.

Any help?
    Are you using the facebook app or in internet explorer 9? I don't have a Lumia 610 (yet) but I've heard loading the facebook app takes some time but should work ok once it is finished loading.

use touch.facebook.com

the facebook app is laggy on other WPs too
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addman View Post
    Are you using the facebook app or in internet explorer 9? I don't have a Lumia 610 (yet) but I've heard loading the facebook app takes some time but should work ok once it is finished loading.
    Yeah, I'm usng the Facebook App!

Honestly, I uninstalled my the facebook app because I don't use it that much.
    I use the People's hub more for updates and I have my groups that they are synched with my fb and twitter feeds. I get my updates from there.

i use it but i dont like, cause i cant share any post also it cant show my location

FB app sucks. I use Internet Explorer, it's much quicker.