- 08-30-2013, 04:43 PM #1
Well, I really like the idea to call using WiFi when cellular is not available.
I tried all recommendations like hard reset and update all available software,
but unfortunately WiFi calling is still not working.
My WP is a Nokia 521.
Any idea how to make WiFi calling?
Thanks for now
- 08-30-2013, 05:53 PM #2
Here are two questions:
1. Do you have the Wi-Fi Calling app?
2. Are you actually connected to Wi-Fi?I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
08-30-2013, 10:55 PM #3
- 339 Posts
3. Have you updated the Wifi calling app, or even checked for updates (Wi-Fi Calling | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States))
4. Are you using the SIM that came with the device? (WiFi calling requires a special SIM card, and if you inserted a SIM you already had, or ordered one separately, it may not work)
- By agnimidhun in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 12Last Post: 09-10-2013, 01:57 AM
- By gtbuzz in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2013, 09:17 AM
- By demonp82 in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2013, 03:37 PM
- By edv2009 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2013, 12:20 AM