08-14-2013, 11:08 AM #1
- 2 Posts
hello everyone, i have a lumia 521. i recently purchased headphones to use it as a music player. however it plays too loudly even at 0 volume! is there any way to reduce the volume further?
another question i have is if there is any DSP or EQ with this phone. i have read other places that it is not possible, but i wanted to make sure.
thanks in advance
08-14-2013, 11:18 AM #2
- 1,158 Posts
Try different set of headphones and see if they have the same problem.
No DSP or EQ, the api is not available to developers, access to that level of api is to OEM (Nokia)Nokia Lumia 521 (GDR3/Black) - TMobile Prepaid Unlimited + 2.5gb Hotspot
New-Nokia Lumia AT&T 520 - Net10 AT&T
Broke - Focus Flash (Locked) OS=7.10.8862.14 (Net10 AT&T)
Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
- By valuk in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 8Last Post: 12-30-2013, 12:20 PM
- By jonathanbailie in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:37 PM
- By rohitks in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2013, 07:18 AM
- By FishirOne in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2013, 09:16 PM
- By rohithrjn in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2013, 09:59 AM