06-07-2013, 03:12 PM #1
- 21 Posts
Can someone tell me how well the Netflix app performs on the Lumia 521? I never liked how well the Netflix app performed on my sister's low-end android phone. So since my Lumia 521 only has 512mb of ram, I'm kinda assuming it *might* not perform well. However, I would love to be proven wrong yet again. I'm coming from a iPhone 4 and I thought the lumia 521 would feel like a down grade and it doesn't.
Sidenote (unrelated): I never thought I would be using a Nokia again, it brings back fond memories of my first cell phone the Nokia 5165.
- 06-07-2013, 03:45 PM #2
I have Netflix through my Xbox 360 and also on Win 8. I am not so fond of the metro style app in Win8. The Xbox and desktop are better IMHO. Anyway I installed the free app on my 521 and it works like all my other wifi PC's, just the small screen. Looking for material is harder though because of screen size. I don't know what else to say, it works.
- By maysken in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2013, 03:25 PM
- By Gaichuke in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 09-27-2012, 08:47 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:32 PM
- By Oldmajor in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 14Last Post: 04-10-2012, 03:35 PM
- By ljkelley in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2012, 01:53 PM