Global Posts
    372 Global Posts
    I used Nokia Drive for the first time a couple of nights ago and I am very impressed. I was in Boston and there is this back way out to 24S that I consistently screw up especially if it is getting dark. I have been amazed at how fast it gets a lock on the satellites. Then I realized it was also using cell tower locations. This is a real advantage over regular GPS "garmin". One of the things I wanted the 521 to do was replace the Garmin that I had sold. The spoken directions were superior and I liked the map layout. I used 10% of the battery in about 30 minutes "no car charger yet". It was an all around good experience.

T mobile really has Boston covered, 5 bars most of the places I checked. Wish it was that good on the south coast. The wifi calling is such a bonus as I got the phone before it was announced. I may replace it with something like the 925 but not for quite a while and then it will be a spare.
    It sound like your having a great experience with your 521 and Nokia drive which are both excellent products.

I would take a look at the 1020 for a replacement.

WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!

Global Posts
    372 Global Posts
    I have to have wifi calling because there is minimal service at my home. The only other phone I would consider with wifi calling is the 925.

I recently used Nokia Drive for a trip from MO to Indianapolis, IN and was very impressed with it. The speed alert even worked through construction zones, adjusting to the lower speed limit. At one point I was navigating in Indianapolis without it, based on directions from a friend and got lost. I turned it on and with my return address typed in, it quickly got me back to the highway and on my way home. Very nice app! I like the phone a lot too.