Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Global Posts
    460 Global Posts
    4 vendors who CLAIM their case is for a 521. 4 vendors who are liars. So beware of this scam. I have yet to find a case that fits the 521. I won't call them out but a simple amazon and google search will point the way...avoid all of these vendors. Sucks too...i don't want the white to get dirty :/
    Please do! Saying names will be VERY helpful.

Global Posts
    460 Global Posts
    Ok. I'll dig them up this evening and post the vendors

I ordered a case from a vendor called luckiefind on Amazon. They sent out the incorrect case and immediately emailed and let me know they had sent the incorrect case and sent me a correct case fro the 521. I got 2 cases the same day and returned to sender the incorrect case. The silicone case they sent fits perfectly.

I also ordered a screen protector from skinomi and they also sent the incorrect screen protector. They will be shipping me out a correctly sized screen protector on 5/21 for the Lumia 521 as a replacement. I had the skinomi screen protector for my android phone and it was the best screen protector I have ever had. It looked horrible the day I put it on. But a few days later, all the bubbles and imperfections vanish. It has a weird kind of rubbery feel to it, but I got used to it after a couple of days.

I think the confusion is between the 520 and the 521. The 521 is about 4-5mm longer than the 520. Per Nokia, the 520 is 119mm and the 521 is 124mm

If anyone needs it, here is the link the vendor sent me to order a correct case for the 521: Amazon.com: nokia lumia 521 case

I ordered the black one..
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    460 Global Posts
    You wasted your money...it won't fit

Quote Originally Posted by beachhoppr View Post
    You wasted your money...it won't fit
    It's on the phone right now, and it fits perfectly.

Global Posts
    460 Global Posts
    Which one specifically? The link goes to a list of cases.

I ordered the black one.

Global Posts
    434 Global Posts
    Same time here. Bought 4 cases that don't fit! I need a guarantee that it fits the 521 before I purchase another one. For the record, if anyone sees a case with the description of 520/521 it most likely WON'T fit! The 521 is a tad taller.

The cases recommended by Jtress, luckiefind seller on amazon fit my 521. Thx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_0591-1024x767-.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    Jtress 

Global Posts
    460 Global Posts
    I just sucked it up and bought a legit case from Tmo

The Luckiefind case fits well. It's a cheap option which helps with the slick feel of this phone. I was not a fan of how this phone felt naked. It was slick in my hands. Maybe just me being a lefty?

Hopefully, I get the corrected Skinomi screen protector soon and will be able to comment on it. Skinomi also sent the wrong sized screen protector for the 520, and promptly addressed the issue and issued me a new item as it was available. Was hoping to get it today, but it was not in the mail. Maybe tomorrow.
    Glad it worked for you, JPM1532...

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Is the luckiefind case just a single piece silicon case or is it a plastic two piece case? Just confused since it is titled as a silicon case but in the description it says that it is a snap on hard plastic case.

Luckiefind sent me a link to all of their cases that are supposed to fit the 521, which is what I posted above. I ordered the black silicone case (first on the list), which is just a 1 piece slip on silicone case. I have no idea if their other cases fit or what they actually are.
    I just wanted a cheap silicone case to help with the slickness of his phone. I am hopeful that Seido comes out with an active case for this soon. I saw that Tmobile had some cases similar to the seido case, but for $40... I can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtress View Post
    It's on the phone right now, and it fits perfectly.
    I ordered the exact same item and it indeed fits correctly!

Thanks for the tip on it.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I bought this for my lumia 521 and it fits perfectly. It is a little bulky but I'm usually rough with my phone so I'm satisfied with it.

http://www.amazon.com/LF-Accessory-N...wpcentral00-20

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Got this case on ebay and it fits fine, though the included screen protector is a bit short it still does the job.

For Nokia Lumia 521 Hard Cover Case Orange LCD Screen Protector | eBay

Got a handful of hard cases on eBay (not that many so it should not be too hard to fine) and they fit well. The included screen protector is a bit short and the hole for sensors on the top are a bit off, but at least covers the main screen and buttons. Cannot wait until they have replacement back covers!

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0wguy View Post
    Got this case on ebay and it fits fine, though the included screen protector is a bit short it still does the job.

For Nokia Lumia 521 Hard Cover Case Orange LCD Screen Protector | eBay
    A little big & did not fit my 521. Unless there is a trick to making it fit?

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boleboom View Post
    A little big & did not fit my 521. Unless there is a trick to making it fit?
    Not for me. It fit perfectly.

Not sure if anyone else has tried them, but I just got a case from Incipio. I was planning on holding out
    until there were more options, but dropped it 3x in the first week so sucked it up and ordered.
    The case only covers the back and the corners, and although it seems very well made and fits snugly,
    I think it's a little pricey for what it is. They have good pics on their site if you want to see it...

hs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast