05-15-2013, 11:18 PM #1
- 3 Posts
Hi I'm just wondering how Lumia 521 battery performs.
1.If you only do web-surfing via Wi-Fi, how long does it last?
2.if you only use the lumia 521 as offline navigation in airplane mode, how long does it last?
3.How long does it take to charge the lumia 521 from 0%/5% to 100% ??
05-15-2013, 11:30 PM #2
- 1,069 Posts
1) Wifi 12-15 Hours I would Say under heavy usage, light usage two days,
2) Have not tried offline navigation to see how long battery last.
3) About 2 1/2 to 3 Hours to charge from 10% to 100%Nokia Lumia 521 (GDR2/Amber) - TMobile Prepaid Unlimited + 2.5gb Hotspot
SemiRetired - Focus Flash (Locked) OS=7.10.8862.14 (Net10 AT&T)
Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
05-15-2013, 11:56 PM #3
- 340 Posts
Last edited by Dustin Hodges; 05-16-2013 at 07:09 PM.
05-16-2013, 01:41 PM #6
- 5 Posts
I would say that I've been using my phone heavier than normal use because I'm still getting adjusted to it, but it lasts all day. I listen to audio books for more than 1 hour per day. I don't use WiFi at the office, so that's about 9-10 hours per day off WiFi, the rest of the time I'm usually on WiFi. I've even had to bleed the battery at night to get it to completely empty out before I start my full charge. I usually do this process with phones when I first get them. I also reboot the phone in the morning during this phase.
*No chickens were harmed during this ritual and very little candle wax was required.
- By ss4_zohair1 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 22Last Post: 10-26-2013, 03:53 PM
- By ohhpocky in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:28 AM
- By Jimmy Cooper in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2013, 10:58 AM
- By Foltest in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2013, 12:11 PM
- By J_Reinaldo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2012, 10:48 PM