10-11-2013, 04:19 PM #1
- 4 Posts
Hey, so I just got my new Lumia 520, but it doesn't seem like it wants to connect to my WPA2-protected home Wi-Fi. I've tried turning off the WPA2 protection, but still I just get a time out / no response when trying to connect on my L520 :(. I use this Wi-Fi on my Surface and other phone(s), but it doesn't seem work with the L520. I've tethered with my other phone to update the L520, and it connected fine to the wireless hotspot over Wi-Fi. Does anyone have any ideas what may cause this / how to fix it? My internet is provided by TDC.
10-12-2013, 08:47 PM #3
- 19 Posts
Had the same issue earlier today. (brand new 520) If I typed in a bad password it would tell me immediately, otherwise is would just come back and tell me it had timed out. My issue was resolved by restarting my router and then restarting the phone....
- 11-24-2013, 09:12 AM #5
I have purchased a brand new Lumia 520 but it is connected to wifi before 1 week but now it is not connecting to wifi router. the signals are perfect and there is no issue with router, its connected to other smartphones easily. Please tell me what do i do?
- By David Min in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 12:27 AM
- By Darren Walsh in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:11 PM
- By Jas00555 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2013, 06:21 PM
- By cameronator88 in forum Nokia ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 02:50 PM
- By cameronator88 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:11 AM