- 10-10-2013, 09:24 AM #2
You need a developers account then download the Windows Phone 8 SDK after that use the device unlocked software from the SDK to unlock your device then you can put .xap file onto your device.
10-10-2013, 09:32 AM #3
- 36 Posts
Copy the .xap file to the root directory of the sd card. Now disconnect the phone and make sure either mobile data or wifi is on. Now open store and you can find sd card option. In that you can find compatible and incompatible apps section.
If you can't find the sd card icon in the store, wait for 2-3 mins and check again. If you still can't find it then restart your phone and check for the option in the store.
Now open the sd card and check the apps you want to install and click install.
Note : Your mobile data or wifi should be on while installing the apps.
- 11-24-2013, 03:34 PM #10
- By esemzee in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2013, 02:09 PM
- By Hyunato in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:30 PM
- By rdubmu in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:21 PM
- By bondarun in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:07 AM
- By Pretec in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 01:24 AM