- 09-16-2013, 10:17 PM #1
I got the Nokia Lumia 520 (AT&T GoPhone, model RM-915) from TigerDirect. The phone recognized the provided AT&T micro sim card right away. But when I inserted the H2O card purchased from Amazon, the phone kept saying: "SIM invalid". The Amazon vendor was quite nice to send me another micro sim card, but it still got the "SIM invalid" message. Just wondering if anyone out there is having the same problem? Any suggestion on solving it? Thank you!
BTW, is there a way to disable the vibration for the capacitive buttons? Or to customize them?
09-17-2013, 12:00 AM #3
- 928 Posts
09-17-2013, 03:45 PM #5
- 928 Posts
Is MNNO using ATT network or on ATT network? if I set my T Mobile phone to connect to a network and ATT is stronger I can connect but I'm just roaming and I'm using ATT not on ATT.
- 09-26-2013, 01:02 AM #6
Yup, H2O sim cards do work in Nokia Lumia 520 (AT&T GoPhone model) without the need to unlock the phone first. This was the problem: the AT&T sim card that came with the phone was pre-activated, but not the H2O card, so it needed to be activated first before plugged in. Boy, did I feel silly!
- By Saed Shawwa in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:10 PM
- By bozza72 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 81Last Post: 09-23-2013, 07:06 AM
- By mtiede in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:49 PM
- By Robert Stevens in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:14 PM
- By NightOrchid in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:50 PM