- 09-14-2013, 02:44 AM #1
Friends, I have a weird problem with my Lumia 520. It is a two months old phone.
This started two nights ago, all of a sudden there is no network detected. I restarted the phone, turned off battery saver but no luck. I now notice that the signal gets detected when I make a call. Sometimes it's successful and the rest it says call dropped. Any ideas ??
I attached a screenshot of the same. Please help.
- 09-14-2013, 02:54 AM #2
Did you try the sim in a different phone?
There are times when i lose signal but there's no coverage over there, so not a big deal.
Remove the sim, (Gently, else you'll damage it) rub the golden part of the sim with an eraser, put it back and switch on the phone.
- 09-14-2013, 03:48 AM #6
- 09-14-2013, 04:00 AM #7
- 09-14-2013, 04:12 AM #11
- By jbailey77 in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2013, 02:49 PM
- By lamblumo in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 10Last Post: 09-15-2013, 10:36 PM
- By hitchhiker90 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2013, 11:29 AM
- By CheekyTaurus in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:36 AM
- By CJ Thunder in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 07:34 PM