09-13-2013, 04:18 AM #1
- 2 Posts
yesterday i have purchased a new nokia lumia 520 , but i need some information about the features and settings of the phone
1} if you tilt your phone the screen will rotate how to disable it is there any option
2} if you click the windows icon button in your phone it will vibrate how to disable it
3} i am not able to connect my phone to my laptop , its showing that its in a file transfer mode change it to usb mode how to do it
09-13-2013, 05:30 AM #2
- 826 Posts
1) Some apps have an orientation lock, most don't. Some apps won't rotate at all. Yes, it's inconsistent. You can't really blame the app developers because core OS apps are the same. We just get used to it.
2) No. It's baked into the OS and can't be configured either by the system or by apps.
3) Errr. I don't know, I don't tend to connect my phone to my computer very much.Pete_______________________________
HTC 8X | Surface RT | Xbox | Office 365
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 1520Replies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:00 PM
- By TripsG in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 14Last Post: 10-03-2013, 05:00 PM
- By StillClassic29 in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 13Last Post: 09-13-2013, 07:23 PM
- By alvinollet in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 09-12-2013, 01:26 PM