09-05-2013, 05:12 PM #1
- 2 Posts
Just got my Lumia 520 4 days ago.
Unfortunately, I totaly forgot about the carrier logo and I want to change it for my carrier or just take it out.
If I do a factory or a hard reset to my Lumia, it will go off?
Last edited by UlissesPMendes; 09-05-2013 at 05:40 PM.
- 09-05-2013, 05:59 PM #2
I know my Lumia 920 is a Rogers unlocked phone and while I am not with Rogers when I put in my carrier sim the Rogers logo comes up when I turn the phone on. May be a way by hacking into the phone but I would not be able to talk to that - never done it and never will with any of my phones.
All the best.Nokia Lumia 920 (Yellow)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy S4
- By Majrab in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2013, 04:59 PM
- By JustinSalvato in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2013, 02:55 PM
- By Fred P in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 09-06-2013, 08:10 AM
- By x I'm tc in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2013, 05:32 AM
- By pfg in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 03:29 PM