08-27-2013, 04:10 PM #2
- 1,262 Posts
I see your problem. There should be a guide around here somewhere but I sure can't find it. So, here we go!
Get contacts off of the old device first. No idea how to go about that.
Create an Outlook/Live/Hotmail account and upload the contacts there
Setup your device using the same email address as you created above
Contacts should automatically populate on the L521
May also want to look here:
Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
Contacts | Windows Phone How-to (United States) <-- Should be same process for WP8Support your third-party developers. There just about all we have...
08-29-2013, 10:48 PM #3
- 36 Posts
the best thing is to first export ur contacts to a vcf or csv file from ur E63,
then upload the contacts to ur gmail contacts or outlook using that vcf or csv file,
then just login ur gmail or outlook account on ur lumia. everything gets synchronized..
- By 1101x10 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2013, 02:43 AM
- By khader_moham in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2013, 05:03 PM
- By camaroz1985 in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 9Last Post: 08-28-2013, 09:55 AM
- By ableable in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:36 AM
- By Blacklac in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 05:23 PM