- 08-26-2013, 08:58 AM #1
I got a new Lumia 520 a few days ago and have a weird issue with the screen.
It seems that the last few columns of pixels on the right side get shown on the left side of the screen.
For example, on the left I can see a tiny part of the text which should be over to the far right.
It's almost like the screen is shifted over to the right a few pixels, causing it to appear on the left.
Any one got any ideas how to fix this? Or should I just return it?
- By Brokn Wing in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 63Last Post: 11-16-2013, 01:26 PM
- By SaiKiran7474 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2013, 01:34 PM
- By Moosebear in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:22 PM
- By arislgr in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 04:28 AM
- By chenhogi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 03:48 AM