08-11-2013, 05:26 AM #1
- 1 Posts
Are there any original batteries that is the same size as the L520 ones? I really want to change it since it only lasts for 1 day with wifi on only and had to turn brightness to medium because the screen is very dark on auto/low
Last edited by bclp09; 08-11-2013 at 05:38 AM.
- 08-11-2013, 07:33 AM #3
- 08-11-2013, 07:46 AM #4
On a side note, id you want better battery life, just buy a backup BL-5J or a BL-4J. Any of them will work perfectly, as long as you use the newer batteries (the ones with 1430 mAh and 1300 mAh,respectively.)I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
08-12-2013, 10:16 AM #8
- 6 Posts
I've followed these instructions, so hope that this will increase battery life...
FAQ: FAQ - How can I prolong my battery life on my Nokia Lumia? - Nokia - USA
EDIT: In my case, after these instructions above, my battery last longer. Earlier, battery for me lasted about 24h, now after 24h (with alot of music listening, camera, apps running, tons of sms, calls...) I still have 40% more :)
Last edited by Lumia_520; 08-13-2013 at 03:08 AM.
- 08-22-2013, 12:19 AM #10I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
- By Moiz Mian in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 10-12-2013, 08:49 PM
- By Paolo Cuales in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:57 AM
- By Paolo Cuales in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2013, 08:35 PM
- By Mani Kumar2 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2013, 03:33 AM
- By Vivek Raj in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:36 AM