Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

hi a few days back my lumia 520 was not starting up then i had to do a master reset and that wiped off all my stufff including the games i downloaded earlier, i had games like action potato, gingerbread run etc, which i got from the store but now i search for them they don't appear in results, i liked those games and want to have them again, what should i do to get them back thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Khan View Post
    hi a few days back my lumia 520 was not starting up then i had to do a master reset and that wiped off all my stufff including the games i downloaded earlier, i had games like action potato, gingerbread run etc, which i got from the store but now i search for them they don't appear in results, i liked those games and want to have them again, what should i do to get them back thanks.
    Gingerbread run: http://www.windowsphone.com/nl-nl/se...ingerbread+run

Action potato: http://www.windowsphone.com/nl-nl/se...=action+potato

This work for ya? :)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisvdG View Post

thanks but it did not work it say this app is not available for your device, phone software needs to be updated, or app is exclusive to another mobile provider, or unavailable in your country, i think it is due to first reason phone software needs to be updated, now tell me which software, and how to update that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Khan View Post
    thanks but it did not work it say this app is not available for your device, phone software needs to be updated, or app is exclusive to another mobile provider, or unavailable in your country, i think it is due to first reason phone software needs to be updated, now tell me which software, and how to update that?
    Have you tried changing your region to somewhere else?

You could install these games from the windows phone portal on windows store??