07-29-2013, 10:05 AM #1
- 5 Posts
At times I noticed, when I switch on my Lumia 520 and while I'm half in typing the password, it switches off automatically. And I when I try it the second time, it looks fine. This happens very rare. So here are my questions:
- Is it an issue that can be resolved?
- Is it the starting of a bigger problem in the future?
- Should I be worried?
- 08-01-2013, 02:31 AM #43. Reset your phone.
Warning: This erases all personal content on your phone and restores the factory settings.
- Make sure the charger is disconnected, and switch the phone off.
- Press and hold the volume down key, and connect the charger. An exclamation mark (!) is shown on the screen.
- Press the keys in the following order: volume up, volume down, power, and volume down. Your phone resets, and boots up. This may take several minutes.
- By Paul Verizzo in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-31-2013, 08:09 AM
- By SwimSwim in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2013, 12:17 PM
- By Fishtoast in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2013, 12:33 PM
- By B1zzle in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 13Last Post: 07-29-2013, 10:35 AM
- By inertially in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2013, 05:50 AM