Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By beecottage

When I send someone a text message, their phone returns a report ('pending', delivered', etc.). These are apparently not received by the Lumia 520. Can I arrange for this to happen in Settings, or is it just a defect of this phone? (My other phones always receive them.)
    Thanked by:
    iboypx 
    iboypx likes this.

I think you can only get msg delivered in wp. There is a setting for that in messaging setting.. Called sms delivery confirmation..

Sorry, but what's wp? Although the on-line manual refers to messaging settings on page 50 (only), I don't seem to be able to access them.

Windows phone :)
    Can you take a screenshot of the settings? R u not able to see the menu???....

Yes, I have a screenshot (well, five). Would you like it? The Settings menu contains ringtones+sounds, theme, email+accounts, internet sharing, lock screen, WiFi, Bluetooth, flight mode, mobile network, location, kid's corner, battery saver, phone storage, backup, date+time, brightness, keyboard, language+region, ease of access, speech, find my phone, phone update,company apps, about, feedback, extras+info, access point,feedback to Nokia, network+, display+touch, accessories and Nokia account. I can't find anything helpful in any of these sub-menus.

Quote Originally Posted by beecottage View Post
    Yes, I have a screenshot (well, five). Would you like it? The Settings menu contains ringtones+sounds, theme, email+accounts, internet sharing, lock screen, WiFi, Bluetooth, flight mode, mobile network, location, kid's corner, battery saver, phone storage, backup, date+time, brightness, keyboard, language+region, ease of access, speech, find my phone, phone update,company apps, about, feedback, extras+info, access point,feedback to Nokia, network+, display+touch, accessories and Nokia account. I can't find anything helpful in any of these sub-menus.
    swype left from that setting menu

Or go to Messaging > tap the "..." > Settings > then turn on SMS delivery confirmation.

the setting is not available for me as well.. Nokia Lumia 920
    wp_ss_20130709_0001.png
    wp_ss_20130709_0002.png

Sorted! Many thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by iboypx View Post
    the setting is not available for me as well.. Nokia Lumia 920
    is it a carrier locked phone and does your carrier provide sms delivery confirmation?