- 05-26-2013, 08:37 PM #2
So you're asking if it can be plugged in overnight without anything bad happening in the long run? You could probably get away with it IMO, I believe it's a common happening for most phones.
But without battery drain? It will degrade regardless over time as with all. But if it's plugged in overnight, I'm not sure on that..
05-26-2013, 11:57 PM #3
- 507 Posts
- By steppok in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 17Last Post: 06-06-2013, 03:05 AM
- By yodies in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 37Last Post: 05-06-2013, 04:26 AM
- By squire777 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 31Last Post: 04-02-2013, 09:43 PM
- By Terence_27 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2013, 05:59 AM
- By XtiaN710 in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2012, 12:26 AM