09-16-2013, 05:41 PM #1
- 16 Posts
Now I know its something that MS has always wanted to do which is to add that third row of tiles. The 1520 looks beautiful with them and the variant 5.5 - 6 inche VZN phone may look nice too. But I want to know others opinions. Do you guys think that the phones will stay big? (5-6") or do you think they will add the feature to switch between the tiles. Like in 8.1?
- 09-17-2013, 05:35 AM #4
I hope they will be back to smaller sizes, so people won't feel uncomfortable when they'll try to make comparing with their sexual organs. I really don't like hurting people's ego.
Otherwise I have a better and proper solution : the 0" phone ! It weighs 0 grams and it has pratically no volume. You can't read emails on it, or play youtube videos. You can't read the incoming call number as well as you can't pretty hear anything from it. But HEY you can bring an infinite number of them with you ! If you want one you can buy one from me at just 99$.
As last possibility you can always turn to a more approprietate and ancient form of communication, with the same beneficts of what already described above :
- 09-17-2013, 05:43 AM #5
- By jswantek in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 41Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:57 AM
- By greedo_greedy in forum Nokia Lumia 1520Replies: 10Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:41 PM
- By Al Gihuni in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 05:35 PM
- By user4545 in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 05:29 PM
- By Psyk00 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2013, 04:38 PM