10-14-2013, 05:00 PM #1
- 2 Posts
I guess in short - is this possible? Prior to syncing to the desktop?
None of the apps I've downloaded appear capable of accessing the higher resolution picture.
But - maybe I'm missing something.
Also - the AT&T locker solution - has anyone found another cloud method that works for the higher res photos?
10-14-2013, 05:40 PM #2
- 566 Posts
To my knowledge, the only apps that ever touch the 38MP shots are Nokia's own Pro Cam, and AT&T Locker. Not aware of any others, sorry. :(I'm 15 and I like: Swimming, Space, Science, Math, Food, Sleep and of course: Microsoft. (aka, nerd on a bun)
- By Kelly Peterson in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 31Last Post: 11-20-2013, 02:42 AM
- By awaphone in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2013, 03:06 AM
- By alv3st3r in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 10-17-2013, 03:40 AM
- By Flubby2 in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2013, 02:08 PM
- By khader_moham in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 08:54 PM