- 09-30-2013, 06:34 AM #1
Hi, Got a 1020 and 920 side by side here and as best as possible I've calibrated them to the same screen settings.
I just noticed a difference in appearance of text on a screen that perplexes me.
Visit a regular wesbite with dark text on a white background, e.g. Latest news, world news, sport and comment from the Guardian | theguardian.com | The Guardian (desktop mode) and click on any story.
Compare the text in the headline. Doesn't the 1020 looks less clear? If you zoom in, the differences become neglible, of course. And it may mean very little in real-world practice terms.
But can someone confirm I'm not imagining it. And is this down to slightly superior screen type on L920?
- By rmmoore80 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 21Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:19 PM
- By sjgore in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2013, 09:40 AM
- By surfacedude in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2013, 01:44 PM
- By Sammil Lau in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:34 PM
- By JHinOC in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2013, 08:28 AM