- 09-29-2013, 10:40 AM #1
I've just bought a sim free Lumia 1020. My Lumia 920 had the Amber update which came with call+SMS filter which was supposed to be on the Lumia 1020. However, I can't find it.
On the 920, Glance screen was at the bottom of the SYSTEM menu, on the 1020 it's hidden in Display & Touch, you have to swipe across.
I can't find the call+SMS filter though? Very annoying as I was impressed with that on my 920
Also, if I go to ABOUT, it says the phone is a Lumia 920: Model Nokia 909 running firmware version 3049.0000.1330.1001
I've tried seeing if there's a software update & none.
09-29-2013, 11:50 AM #5
- 35 Posts
Go to settings, about, then under information your see "carrier" it will tell you there what software you running. And for the sms call filter, it comes with an system app update. So i'll recommend downloading an app called " sysapp pusher" and update.
- 09-29-2013, 12:01 PM #6
I have downloaded the app you mentioned & will periodically check if there are any updates.
Thanks for your help guys :) Happy again now
- By sdc1 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 130Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:59 PM
- By ran011 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:22 AM
- By flame l in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 15Last Post: 10-08-2013, 12:59 PM
- By JSern in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2013, 02:00 PM
- By Constantinos Papamichalopoulos in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2013, 12:58 PM