- 09-18-2013, 09:51 PM #1
I am getting a ton of interest about my Lumia 1020. A lot more than I ever got with my Lumia 900. Anecdotal, sure, but I think Microsoft's ad campaign is working.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Sent from my Lumia 1020 using TapatalkFamily friendly video game videos, here is the website.
- 09-19-2013, 11:14 PM #4
Got my Lumia 1020 today. I was in Santa Fe earlier this week and would loved to have taken some pics. Next time for sure!
Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB)
and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
- By nickg0413 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2013, 09:44 PM
- By lsquare in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 14Last Post: 09-20-2013, 01:34 AM
- By nwmohan in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 03:30 AM
- By NickDaGreat89 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 09:14 PM
- By the_pandemic in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2013, 06:21 PM