- 09-15-2013, 09:34 PM #1
I just noticed that when I record a video, the sound of the video is very difficult to hear. Besides, there is always a strange sound, zzzzz. Could everybody tell me is it normal?
This is an example. I record in my room at 1AM. There is only a sound of TV at the usual volume.
Thank you so much
- 09-15-2013, 11:09 PM #5
Do you have a case that may be blocking the mic holes on the bottom and top of the phone? Is there dirt in the mic or speaker holes? I used an old toothbrush that I disinfected with hydrogen peroxide. The bristles are gentle but skinny enough to poke any dirt out of the mic/speaker areas
- 09-15-2013, 11:23 PM #6
Oh. I know about this issue. I keep it very carefully (because it's my first new phone.) and no, the case doesn't block the mic. When I notice the issue, I also took the case off and tested it. It did not solve the problem. I contacted Microsoft store. They did not take care of it. They transfer me to Nokia. Now, I'm waiting until tomorrow to talk to Nokia. However, I'd like to know if it is a problem before I talk to them and maybe have to send my phone to them. :( It's new.
I did hard reset twice yesterday, but hard reset did not solve my problem.
Last edited by minhthanhvn; 09-15-2013 at 11:34 PM.
- 09-20-2013, 09:11 PM #9
No. I decided to get a refund instead, and now they refund me the the amount of money equal to the phone price without the shipping cost ($9.99). Well. I lost almost $50 for returning because of the problem of the phone, not mine. Unbelievable. Never ever buy from Microsoft again!!!!
- By BobR1908 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 12-04-2013, 01:35 PM
- By checkmate81x in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2013, 12:47 AM
- By graffia274 in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 10:25 PM
- By twelvetudors in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2013, 03:42 PM
- By wpfan86 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:26 PM