09-14-2013, 08:09 AM #1
- 8 Posts
Is there any possibility that Nokia will send out an update to address the LOW ear piece volume level. I know there has been topic's about this issue, but it's almost a deal breaker for me with my 1020. I work in a pretty noisy environment, and I can hardly hear people while talking on the phone. I have the volume level set at 10, the highest level on the device, and still find it difficult to hear people clearly throughout the day!
I've compared the volume level to my iPhone5, Galaxy S4, Blackberry Z10, HTC One, and all these device BLOW the Nokia Lumia 1020 away with ear pierce volume!
I truly love the device, and the huge advancements windows has made with their mobile software, but lets up the volume PLEASE :)Nokia Lumia 1520
09-16-2013, 11:50 AM #7
- 545 Posts
Call volume on the handset goes from 0/10 to 10/10.
0/10 - which you would suspect as being muted, is just low.
1/10 - 3/10 - slightly higher, although in a noisy environment you might end up asking callers to repeat themselves.
4/10 and above - I adjust depending on the situation. I have used 10/10 when my wife is hard to hear on the phone, but oddly enough that was due to issues with her phone. On the flip side, MY phone was always working just phone. Call quality, clarity and audio levels have generally been just fine.
If I have the volume low on bluetooth and I try to talk on the phone in my Cruze (w/ BT) it could be hard to hear. I usually have it between 7/10 and 10/10. Usually 7 or 8 is enough in the car, and 5 or 6 is fine for being on the phone myself.
- By mrTablet in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:58 PM
- By jmerrey in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2013, 11:36 AM
- By Marconis4 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 6Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:17 PM
- By peachy001 in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 10Last Post: 09-11-2013, 05:30 PM
- By homieson89 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2013, 12:21 AM