- 09-13-2013, 06:44 PM #1
I'm looking at picking up a Lumia 1020 to use on AT&T's $60 GoPhone service (currently use a 920 with it).
Buying a 1020 off contract costs $609, but if I were to buy one w/ 2 year contract it's $199. AT&T's early termination fee is $325, so my question is is it possible for me to walk into an AT&T store, but the phone for $199 w/ a contract, but then immediately break the contract and pay the $325 fee, which is still $85 less than the $609 off contract price? Or would I be stuck also paying for a full month worth of service?
Anyone try something like this?
- 09-14-2013, 12:30 PM #4
If you know anyone willing to do this for you with an upgrade available, you could get one on AT&T Next for $27 for 20 months. That's a total of $540. An At&t rep told me after the next plan is paid off, you could get an upgrade again as the price of the upgrade was paid off.
- By evilrob in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 66Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:20 AM
- By TechFreak1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 01:45 PM
- By amstanzel in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2013, 12:11 PM
- By lee.eubanks in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:45 AM
- By Roberto Erisi in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2013, 05:54 PM