- 08-16-2013, 02:59 PM #1
I am having issues with my 2-week old Lumia 1020 when taking photos or video. The image constantly shakes and is very noticeable when I zoom in on a subject. While the photos come out almost perfectly fine, the video results are shaky and there's nothing I can do about it. I have the same issues when the camera grip is mounted to a tripod.
Video shake when zoomed in:
Video shake when unzoomed:
Before I try to get a replacement, has anyone else experienced this at all?
- 08-16-2013, 06:20 PM #3
Went to the Microsoft Store nearby and they replaced my phone no questions asked. They were shocked when I showed them the two videos I linked above; first time a few of the employees in the store had seen a busted image stabilizer like that.
No hassle replacement. No complaints for their excellent service!
- By coip in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2013, 09:50 AM
- By rkin92 in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2013, 10:42 AM
- By abeinspace in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2013, 06:11 PM
- By mistacombs in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2013, 04:14 PM
- By PippinTook in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2013, 03:53 PM