- 08-16-2013, 10:08 AM #1
As with every phone I purchase, I lurk around the forums for a bit to get the real users scoop....I am a photographer by trade so this "phone" has me interested. I am currently on an S3 and it is ok I am just bored with the whole OS. I do use quite a few apps and one of my fav apps is called K-9 mail that "fetches" my various email via IMAP settings...I probably have 20+ email accounts I have configured with this app.
I did a search for email clients and the Windows store is not really very helpful...there is no sorting mechanism by sales or ratings.....I prefer NOT to use Outlook even though I am familiar with it.
Can anyone offer any experience with a really good email client I can look at...this is probably the deal breaker for me on the 1020 or head over for a Note III.
08-16-2013, 10:34 AM #2
- 283 Posts
The built-in Windows Phone email client is not Outlook or anything like it in my opinion. I really like it and strongly urge you to give it a fair shake. But I only use 2 email accounts on my phone: home and work. Not sure how it (or anything else) would scale to 20+ email accounts...
08-16-2013, 11:31 AM #3
- 221 Posts
- By CellularMan in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2013, 01:24 AM
- By metsfan421 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 9Last Post: 09-04-2013, 01:17 PM
- By tgzgeorge in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 31Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:14 PM
- By Ethan Kiang in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2013, 08:57 AM
- By headward in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2013, 01:29 AM