08-13-2013, 09:30 PM #1
- 5 Posts
My power went off tonight so I was taking quite a few pics (20-30) in candlelight testing out the low light capabilities. At some point I exited the camera app (nokia pro) and when I went back into it, all I got was a very bright green screen showing up. Scared the crap out of me (I've only had the 1020 for 4 days). I did a soft reboot and everything seems fine now.
Anyone seen this before? Maybe a heating issue?
Makes me wonder if I should take out the MS warranty...
08-14-2013, 06:20 PM #3
- 246 Posts
Not on this camera but on my 521.
You know what though - the green 'photo' actually makes a unique lockscreen image!
On the 521, I had this happen 2x in a row, the first produced a solid green photo, the next attempt before I gave up and rebooted produced kind of a weird green matrix pattern.
Last edited by antiochian2010; 08-15-2013 at 12:20 PM.
- By Jeffrey Fox in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 20Last Post: 08-27-2013, 11:43 PM
- By juan6996 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 62Last Post: 08-16-2013, 06:42 AM
- By wpfan86 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2013, 10:54 AM
- By Mercule in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2013, 09:33 AM
- By marky_yo in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 6Last Post: 08-13-2013, 08:54 PM