- 08-13-2013, 07:38 AM #1
Which is better a recording in 1080p?
Does anyone have both a wish to create us a video test please, would be much appreciated
- 08-13-2013, 09:57 AM #3
not a 1020 but I filmed some snowboarding last time I was away with my 920, I do have a fisheye attachment for my 920 for some nice wide shots but didnt use it. It was actually fantastic quality. See the link below. I was happy with the stabilization which far surpasses the GoPro I used before. The only thing I don't like about the 920 is the auto contrast adjustment it tries to do. It's awful.
The other bonus is you have a great camera with you to :)
08-13-2013, 01:10 PM #5
- 15 Posts
I purchased the GoPro Black for golf swing analysis. Can't compare since it was stolen at SeaTac airport. But 3 things in favor: (1) removable media (2) can record 1080p at 60fps and (3) tripod mount. Been using my 920 and video quality is pretty good.
- By Marconis4 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 15Last Post: 08-18-2013, 04:18 PM
- By spectre51 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2013, 06:44 PM
- By deepaero in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2013, 08:03 AM
- By nonsonobiondo in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2013, 04:56 PM
- By LMZR in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:59 AM