- 08-12-2013, 09:16 AM #3
08-12-2013, 09:46 AM #4
- 189 Posts
I left my lanyard on my island the other night. Woke up and my cat had chewed through the thin string. Oddly enough it was in the SAME spot it was in when I went to bed. At least he 'put it back' where he found it.Glad I kept my spare from the camera grip in my backpack.
08-12-2013, 09:59 AM #5
- 190 Posts
i actually make sure I tuck the lanyard under the phone when I put it on my nightstand so the cats dont think a tempting dangling toy is waiting for them to snatch, then take my phone for a spin on the hardwood floors lol.
- By Talha Taher in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2013, 12:37 PM
- By athosbr99 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 99Last Post: 09-07-2013, 09:21 AM
- By flame l in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2013, 07:41 PM
- By gouthamdatsme in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2013, 11:36 AM
- By rkin92 in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 10Last Post: 08-12-2013, 12:04 AM