- 08-06-2013, 10:43 PM #1
Guys... I am struggling to find the Night Mode in my NL1020. I've looked at all the settings, but I am not able find it.
I am not able to go to this settings in my device
What am I missing. I too this from the review done by WP Central in the article below:
Nokia Lumia 1020 - A closer look at the 41MP PureView camera | Windows Phone Central
- 08-06-2013, 11:27 PM #7
I guess, I would have to use the ISO settings for Pro Cam.
Thanks for all your replies guys... The issue is solved.
08-07-2013, 03:10 AM #8
- 181 Posts
Like if there is option for Landscape shots in scene selection, it just probably sets focus to infinity, nothing more. Those scene selections aren't any magical settings. You can do all these manually in Pro camera app. You just need to know what you are doing
- 08-07-2013, 11:10 AM #9
- By HarisA1 in forum PC GamingReplies: 34Last Post: 08-23-2013, 02:30 AM
- By hendragiko in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2013, 03:49 PM
- By sloring in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 13Last Post: 08-13-2013, 03:13 PM
- By lovebill in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2013, 08:12 AM
- By UchihaSasuke416 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2013, 08:32 PM