- 08-02-2013, 10:18 PM #3
- 08-03-2013, 10:53 PM #7
I've got about $60 of credit at Fry's that has been sitting there for over a year. If you add that the phone is $250 there, and then a $25 gift card... well, that may push me into getting one.
- 08-04-2013, 12:20 AM #9
With the 1020 I'd pretty much be paying for my same phone with an amazing camera and rich recording. Both things I want. But it's almost like just buying an add-on to my current phone.
But I suppose the next Nokia phone with a 41mp camera may not be out for a year. And if that's the case, do I want to wait that long?
Then there's the option of waiting 2-3 months for the price to come down to $200.
- 08-04-2013, 08:56 AM #10
- 08-06-2013, 01:30 PM #12
At the time there was a sign by the phone display that said if you purchase a qualifying smartphone, you get a 25 dollar gift card. I asked if the 1020 counted and it did. Got the advertised price of $250 and got the card. Knowing Fry's they probably have this promotion going a few days here and a few days there. Every week there's a new deal. I'd call your local store to see if they have the promotion going and see if the price is still right on the 1020.
- 08-08-2013, 06:48 PM #14
I was at Fry's intent on only "looking" at the Lumia 1020.
As I approached the mobile phones section, my feeling of "looking" started turning into a feeling of "buying."
Then I got there and the display phone wasn't even a working model. It just has a fake image on the screen.
Needless to say, my excitement faded and I walked out.
- By Joshua Kohler in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 30Last Post: 03-22-2014, 12:50 PM
- By TheDarKnight in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 13Last Post: 03-12-2014, 10:34 PM
- By stuffedhaggis in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2013, 03:45 PM
- By Matt Mizenko in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2013, 02:34 AM
- By redeyss in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2013, 03:42 PM