- 08-01-2013, 01:22 PM #1
I went to ATT store today and I do not have ATT account. So when I asked that I want to have a Nokia Lumia 1020 off contract, support guy said I still have to have a ATT account. Is it possible to get the phone without opening an account? How about at Microsoft Store?
- 08-01-2013, 03:35 PM #3
I'll be heading to MSFT store after work.
Just one more question. So you get the ATT kit with it? or just say I want phone with off contract? I remember when I got Nokia 920 from ATT online last time, I got the sim card kit then I've to call ATT support and say I'm canceling the ATT account and keeping the phone. Even though I not activate the kit.
- 08-01-2013, 04:20 PM #5
- By John20212 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 74Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:12 PM
- By jeffaz76 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 32Last Post: 11-06-2013, 06:06 AM
- By OliverK in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2013, 11:42 PM
- By ninjaap in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 9Last Post: 08-01-2013, 05:38 PM
- By hansonb2 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2013, 12:43 PM