Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    The only ones I know of at the moment are random cheap gel cases, the AGF Leather case and the Speck Candy Shell Grip.

I went to the AT&T store and saw the AGF and the Speck cases. The AGF one looked and felt completely cheap. Provides little to no protection and costs $35. The speck on the other hand, seems to provide some legitimate protection, the style on the other hand is hit or miss. I was going to get it but I've heard bad things regarding speck cases and the rubber peeling off.

I should be getting my 1020 in the mail very soon and I'm trying to make a decision on a case because I can't go naked, it's too scary for me . I was thinking of just using the Camera grip as an everyday case for now. I don't know how bulky it will end up being in my pocket though. It doesn't provide too much protection either.

There doesn't seem to be much information on upcoming cases. The only one I see that's coming out in the near future is the Incipio $45 case which actually looks pretty decent and the wireless charging case which also provides little to no protection.

What are you guys using right now and do you have any suggestions?

Supposedly Otterbox is coming out with their cases for the 1020. Would live to see an Armor case. The incipio does look nice.

I have been using the speck case since Saturday, after what I did to my 920 I had to get a protective case. So far I like it, the style kinda grow on you and many people have complemented me on case choice with the white one. The ribbed rubber grips are actually pretty nice, and the size of it kinda evens out the balance of the device. I really like the way the side buttons are done, I haven't had any instances of it not working right. I wish it had wireless charging, but maybe i'll get daring and hack something together.

About a week before release I went to an ATT store to pre-order the phone and I swear there was an otterbox accessory listed on the guys screen, In fact I think it was a commuter series case for the 1020. But I could be wrong.

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I actually purchased the Black and White speck but returned it because I've read stories of those rubber grips peeling off after a couple of weeks. The Incipio sounds really really good and a fair price ($45) for what is being offered in comparison to the other ones.

"Seize your adventure with the Capture™ Ultra-Rugged Nokia Lumia 1020 case by Incipio®. Crafted into a two-part case that securely snaps into each other to create one co-molded, impact absorbing case. Designed with polycarbonate and a soft core, paired with a tempered glass covering, the Capture™ Ultra-Rugged case is made to provide low-profile protection. Easily make a call by using the tactile home button that is strategically molded into the glass front frame.

The Capture™ Ultra-Rugged case is a sleek and innovative carrying solution for your next move.

Impact absorbing
    Tempered glass covering
    Low profile"

Sounds like a full enclosure with premium protection.

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Man, I was going to put in my preorder for the Incipio case.. saw the button yesterday now it's gone. I'm so angry now.