- 07-27-2013, 06:41 PM #5
Mine just stops uploading if I do anything but stare at the uploads screen. And if I exit the app, any photo that happened to be uploading just crashes. Maybe I'll uninstall/re-install and see if that fixes it for me.
- 07-27-2013, 06:49 PM #6
yes it seems you have to do one photo at a time
no queuing one up
then hitting back and queuing another or it stops them all
i wish you could queue them, that would be very helpful.
i dont know if the auto upload would take care of this? I never use that feature, for some reason ihate opening by drive or locker and then have 100 new photos.
- 07-27-2013, 08:45 PM #10
Okay, I didn't uninstall/reinstall, but I went ahead and tried it where I uploaded one at a time. That worked just fine. So, I have to turn off "easy load" and queue them one at a time, but at least I can back up my 38MP photos from anywhere. :D
- By jmerrey in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 33Last Post: 08-20-2013, 01:08 AM
- By DWilD93 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 12Last Post: 08-02-2013, 11:25 PM
- By Snowy Nokia in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2013, 06:35 PM
- By michail71 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-26-2013, 04:14 PM
- By Garneth in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2013, 04:08 PM