- 07-25-2013, 10:54 PM #4
Paul Thurrott had an article today saying that DataSense was NOT included on his ATT 1020. Support may be added at a later date, but it's not there today. As a 920 owner that was hoping to see this with GDR2, I am greatly saddened.
- 07-25-2013, 11:04 PM #5
07-25-2013, 11:59 PM #6
- 359 Posts
Data Sense is not aboard. No need to cite Paul, you could have just asked me in the AMA thread ;)
No word if AT&T will support it.
07-29-2013, 06:41 PM #9
- 321 Posts
Given my O2 sim only contract is up for renewal in October I might get the the 1020 but that depends on what Nokia announces - GDR3 Devices (if they make any that is), having said that I'm hoping they would release the 1020 with GDR3 since the 1020 will launch in September - October time frame in Europe but that most likely wont happen.Can't believe this has to be posted lol..
Vote on both please for MS to retain the back button!
Mine: (unfortunately when I searched nothing came up hence the double post T_T)
Want to control the sprinklers in your yard with your windows phone? check-out this thread!
- By ehuna in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2013, 06:08 PM
- By hwalker84 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 17Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:13 PM
- By abhishek8605 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 19Last Post: 08-13-2013, 02:52 AM
- By Aarav Sharma in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2013, 02:47 AM
- By ganesha1991 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2013, 11:37 AM