- 08-19-2013, 05:20 PM #1
Hey Guys and Gals. I am trying to figure out if it is possible to set up Here transit to ignore certain modes of transportation.
For example, I live in NYC and dislike using the buses. I just want to get the subway trip information and some transit apps allow for that option. Here always insists on me using the bus and with that ends up giving me directions that far more complicated and in the end useless to me.
I really love the way the app works otherwise and it would be so frustrating to have to default to lesser apps in order to get my transit needs fulfilled.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
- 08-28-2013, 04:40 PM #3
So overall I unfortunately have to say that HERE doesn't really offer the best functionality for me. I just haven't been able to make it work reliably in NYC. As an alternative to all of you in NYC I would highly recommend Mango Transit. It is not a s beautiful and it does not have all the functionality of HERE but it has pretty much the best directions. Along with the functionality to pick date and time and the usual settings it offers multiple routed to choose from. In the end the directions are what it's all about.
- 11-11-2013, 06:06 PM #4
All is well with the world again. Since they updated the Here Transit app to be able to make choice of transport it has definitely taken over as my go to transit app. Now I can get rid of those pesky busses and find my was to where I need to be with perfection.
- By godlyatheist in forum Nokia ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:01 AM
- By Jumoke Bolanle in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:25 PM
- By theefman in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 15Last Post: 08-20-2013, 05:58 PM
- By weetigo in forum Nokia Lumia 625Replies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2013, 12:47 PM
- By Russ Burke in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2013, 12:33 PM